Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday Pick-Me-Ups

Hey kids,

I HATE the beginning of the week. It's funny, we should really hate the end of a week, but anyway...I usually need to find something to give me a smile and get me going, and I've got a good one for you this Monday.

A little Wolfman Jack, some Jerry Reed, and--classic.

A little more Jerry Reed; this time with Chet Atkins.

Since Primus covered Amos Moses, I figure a little Tommy wouldn't hurt either.


Coming soon:
-My Wonky Finger

-The E-surance Girl--What the Fuck? A Full Investigation

See you soon.

3 comments:

Jo said...

I can't wait for the e-surance girl post.

Bergle said...

I think you'll find her more fascinating than you could ever imagine. I can't believe some of the stuff I've found doing research today.

Jo said...

Btw, turn on your phone