Thursday, May 17, 2007

7-11 Update!

Hey all,

Just got off the phone with the local supervisor who oversees the store in question. He told me there is a new manager in place who is looking for ways to improve the store and according to him there has already been some 'turnover'. We talked for a few minutes about what happened; I let him know where the real concern of mine was as opposed to where I was just venting, and he addressed the issue of the so-called "time limit" and how it could've been handled reasonably by the staff on hand.

I will be receiving a gift card in the mail, the amount of which will more than compensate me for the time and trouble. They even made sure the gas I never received wasn't charged to my account. Thanks to Mr. 7-11 for taking the time and following up with me even after I found myself too busy to get back to him quickly.

The card is being sent to me tomorrow. Guess where I'm gonna cash it in?

4 comments:

Jo said...

Nice baby. At least it's something right? A response is always good. I expected them to just ignore it.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to get a gift card from Sleven (aka, 7-11). It was my "restaurant" of choice while I was single.

Carrie M said...

right on!