Thursday, March 1, 2007

Everyone, I Have an Idea...

Ok,

So I have been told often throughout my life that I am, and I quote; "A fountain of useless information". I have come to accept that, even if that makes me the obnoxious guy who plays Jeopardy! along with the TV or if it gets me banned from every game of Trivial Pursuit within a 100 miles radius (which it has).

One of the things I love to do is answer questions I have no clue how to answer, and basically just pull information out of my ass. I don't know why, I think I get a kick out of feeling ignorant and just going with whatever dumbass thing comes out of my head (I'm pretty sure there are some unresolved issues there too, but who has time for that?).

SO, in that spirit, I am opening the ol' email box for questions that will eventually become the very first installment of Ask the Bergle. Anything you've ever wanted to know, I will tell you.

I don't want to push the questions into any specific area, but I love relationship questions and give excellent relationship advice. Send 'em in (bergle79@gmail.com) and I'll post my answers when I have a few to put up.

Toodles!

2 comments:

Jo said...

I have a relationship question! What do I do when my boyfriend tells the entire internet about my guity pleasure TV? I'm kind-of incredibly embarassed now ;-)

Bergle said...

Come home and I'll show you.