Thursday, February 15, 2007

Random Thoughts

Hey there,

Had about three things I wanted to write about and never got to so I'm going to just throw some stuff out there.

--I'm so going to the Police show. That made me so happy when I saw them playing together.

--Beauty and the Geek rules. I can't believe that I got sucked into watching crap like this but man does that show payoff. Nate essentially tanking his team because his partner is cunty is maybe the highlight of the television year. God I need to go out more so I don't find myself reduced to blogging about reality shows.

--I'm on a job hunt right now, and I have to say it's a frustrating thing. You find one job that you're not really into, but the pay seems to be good and the hours are livable. On the other hand, you find a job that you might actually enjoy but it means never seeing anyone you know ever again. And forget about any other interests you have. If I could combine the hours of one with the other I'd be pretty well off. Oh well.

I guess that's all I wanted to talk about. More later when I'm not so distracted.

4 comments:

Jo said...

So how did the interview go?

I-66 said...

I've gotta wonder whether the geeks are disappointed that many of the beauties are dumb as a retarded rock. I know it's the cliche, but for God's sake.

My roommate showed me a DVR'd episode where the host opened a tool box and said "shocker", pertaining to the fact that tools were inside, and one of the women said "what's shocker?"

Bergle said...

Yeah, some of them are just brutal to listen to. Actually, all of them are in the beginning. But most of them make a little progress by the end. Some of them really have their eyes opened by the whole thing, which is sad in the sense that it took them this long to get there, but at the same time it really makes the show the best reality TV you can watch.

Carrie M said...

job hunting is like dating. you feel rejected and often wonder if your interviewer was just not that into you.

i feel you, man.